Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit just got real.

HomeHomicide PkzLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Fellow HomocidePkz People!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yung hustla

yung hustla

Hello Fellow HomocidePkz People! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow HomocidePkz People!   Hello Fellow HomocidePkz People! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Well yeah im new and looking for a good server and i hope this will be the one i am looking for... it's not online right now, so i can't see but yeah my name is Antonio, you can call me tony if you'd like.. my in game name will be Yung Hustla, so feel free to add me. When i get to see what the in game is like and i like it, i will advertise some other servers for some players..

for the owner: i will advertise as much as i can but i don't want mod because mod is boring.. when i advertise, i would like to be hidden admin.. not saying you have to but i've been staff on many other servers, and i've made some of my own also.. so i am pretty experienced, and when im staff im way more active than i would be without staff. if you give me hidden admin in game, i would like global admin on here. Thanks, See you guys later!
Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow HomocidePkz People!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions/Goodbyes-
Jump to: